Own A Franchise
Are you looking for a home-based business where you can earn unlimited income? Do you love being creative, working with kids and making dreams come true? If your answer is yes, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Why Own A Berry & Flambé Franchise?
Owning a Berry & Flambé franchise means that you will instantly join an established brand with a sought after product. We have the edge over other party franchises with regard to our unique, top-quality furniture, linen and props. Our way of styling décor items is completely different to what our competitors are offering.
Benefits Of Owning A Berry & Flambe Party Franchise
- Owning your own business – determining your own income potential
- Work from home
- Access to unique and custom designed décor
- Low start-up costs
- National advertising and marketing
- Intensive training given initially with constant ongoing support
- Buying custom made décor from a central hub at excellent prices
- Manage your own time and establish your own flexible working hours
- State-of-the-art website, professionally managed & maintained, linked to the most popular children advertising sites
- Low monthly franchise fees, currently R1900 per month. This monthly fee is split into R950 as a royalty fee and R950 dedicated to national sales and marketing strategy.
- Freedom to be creative in styling your parties and offer your clients the best party supplies currently available in South Africa
- Access to new equipment and products on an on-going basis to ensure that your business grow and stay ahead of your competitors
Training And Support
You will receive a 2-day comprehensive and detailed training course. This will happen as soon as you have received your startup package which should be within 6 weeks after signing your agreement. You’ll be fully trained to compile quotes, set up and style parties, do your own local marketing, and run an efficient office and online accounting system. You’ll also be shown how to create and make certain décor items that you will not be ordering from the central manufacturing hub.
Interested? Download the application form and send it back to us at email@example.com